Last week I attended the “Your Wedding Exhibition” in Aberdeen. Exhibiting isn’t something that I often do with Timeless White as I’ve found in the past that there isn’t much time to tell potential clients in depth what Timeless White do – However, given we now have an established Hire Collection, I felt it could be a great opportunity to get our lovely items on show.
This year, I decided to give away a particularly useful freebie! These were Mini Wedding SOS Kits, intended to be given to a Bridesmaid to have in her Clutch bag on the day. Below are a list of things that I included and following that there are a list of things that I recommend are added.
Most of the items within here would be well suited to also include in a toiletries basket which many Brides are now making and displaying in the ladies loos.
Remember, being prepared for the unexpected is always a good thing!
Things to include in a Wedding SOS Emergency Kit
- Pocket tissues – For anyone who may shed a tear!
- Cotton Buds – For fixing eyeliner after said tears!
- Kirby Grips in Blonde/Black shades – Incase somebodys hair decides to be difficult!
- Clear Blister Plasters – Sore feet are a Wedding day no-no! Dancing is most important!
- Floss/Toothpicks – Canapes are delicious but often contain lots of small herbs!
- Wrapped mints – Fresh breath for that first kiss as Husband and Wife is essential!
- Fuses – It sounds ridiculous but you’d be amazed how many blown fuses I’ve had to overcome!
- Pain Killers – Incase all of the bubbles give you a headache!
- Superglue – There are countless uses!
- 2m of Ribbon in Wedding colour – Super handy for hanging signs, covering imperfections between cake layers, attaching flowers to pews/doors etc
- Lash Glue – Lush false lashes are wonderful, until an end comes loose!
Best of all, provided everything goes to plan on your day, you can give your Wedding SOS Emergency kit to a Bridesmaid or Friend who is being married after you. I’m sure any Bride would be delighted with this as a thoughtful little present!
Certainly everyone who took one of these from us at the Exhibition seemed very pleased!